Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Last Night in Karlstad

Hey it's Cassie here...I wanted to take this time to post some pictures. I know I haven't done any yet. Eric did a great job summarizing the day for all of us, so I'll share a little about what I did tonight. After we left the church in town, Mats (my host dad) took Pete and I on a little tour of PEAB (Mats' company), and then we took Pete home. Once we got home and had a chance to relax we ate dinner (salmon and cuscus...not sure how to spell it!). Mats, Oscar (Mats' son), Simon (Oscar's friend) and I met up with Pete, Jari (Pete's host dad) and Olivia (Jari's daughter) at the local "fun plex" where we took in a little bowling and some video game simulated golf. Below are some pictures from our night!

This is Jari

Pete found a new mode of transportation in Sweden!

Pete taking his hand @ a strike! Check the form!


And THIS form!

Pete and Mats waiting their turn while bowling.


Here's Cassie trying to get a strike!

Pete golfing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. You do a great job keeping us informed. Cassie, I'm sure you did get a strike on that frame :-) Pete, looks like you are thinking of baseball instead of golf.

Have a great time in Norway!

Counties We Are Visiting

Counties We Are Visiting
We will visit the three counties west of Stockholm