Monday, May 14, 2007

Karlstad Vocational Day - From Cassie

Hej! Cassie here...I know I haven't posted anything yet, but this is really the first time I've had the opportunity to post anything. I'm sorry, but I won't be posting any photos...Pete has my memory card reader! Today I went to an advertising agency (Partners Reklambyra). It was very interesting to see how a Business to Business Ad Agency works and I tried to compare it to how HDR works with our advertising. There were some similarities...more on the values and working for the customer and always putting the customer first, and different things like that. But it was hard to really compare it since they only do advertising and it's all for outside customers...unlike HDR, where we focus more on how we will promote ourself to our clients and prospective employees. I did enjoy myself and was given an assignment while I was there. I was asked to find some advertising competitions that focus on the B2B advertising industry and to also see if I could find somewhere a listing of United States B2B rankings (similar to what HDR gets from ENR). Fortunately before I left the company today I was successful and I think I gave Nils (my host at the agency) exactly what he was looking for! When I have a chance later, I will add some pictures that I took of the agency!

No comments:

Counties We Are Visiting

Counties We Are Visiting
We will visit the three counties west of Stockholm