Sunday, May 13, 2007

Final days in Västerås with a Stockholm rendezvous

A few more photo's from Stockhom and Västerås.


A photo ouside my bedroom windown take at 2 a.m. last night. Notice the twilight -- I can tell we are in the north -- it reminds me of my trips to Alaska.

A fun picture of "The Team"
Tina (The Sweden GSE Coordinator) and me -- she let me borrow one of her husbands coats since I left mine with my host family.

Kristi trying on some Swedish sunglasses.

Outside the Royal Palace in Stockholm.


Joe in front of the Skultuna pub -- where we had the Rotary meeting.

Cassie and Kristi with King Karl the IX -- authorized the Skultuna brass factory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej guys!
It was nice to having you here in Västerås. I will follow your trip closely on the blog. And Kristi- Nathalie is asking for you all the time......(by the way- Kristi could you send our housekey back to me-I forgot to remind you.....)
/Love Linda

JB said...

Eric, that Swedish jacket is hawt!

Counties We Are Visiting

Counties We Are Visiting
We will visit the three counties west of Stockholm